• Actively engages in the full software development life cycle.
• Confers with clients to identify requirements and determines their desired outcomes in coordination with the full software development life cycle.
• Estimates the technical costs of projects for clients and project managers. Works in a team to complete wire frames and functional requirements.
• Performs coding, quality testing, and documentation on complicated revisions to existing applications, and creates efficient and maintainable new applications. Performs code and technical specification walk-throughs and reviews with team members and clients to ensure quality systems and enhancements.
1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
• Good English or French communication skills
• Strong analytical skills & Good logical thinking
• Quick learner/curious and willing to learn new business domains
• Professional and interested in working within global environment
• Knowledge/Understanding of development best practices
• Thorough understanding of overall website and application design, including usability, industry standards, architecture, and navigation.
• Understanding of cross-browser design issues and clean workarounds.
• Excellent code documentation habits.
• Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Able to work collaboratively in a team to design client solutions.
• Highly proactive; takes initiative; able to work both independently and in collaborative settings.
2. SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong experience in PHP programming with a focus on front-end design and development.
• Fluency in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and other CSS framework libraries.
• Experience creating responsive Web designs.
• Experience with C#, ASP.NET, and the .NET Framework.
• Working knowledge of SQL language and MySQL and/or Microsoft SQL Server.
• Linux and/or Windows
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related degree.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of hands-on experience designing and developing Web-based applications